Frequently asked questions
We may already have an answer to your question:
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- If you do not accept our courier charge that will be deducted from your credit/refund then you must also pay for the courier service yourself.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
You can return an unwanted product to us at the provided shipping cost / or you can pay for the shipping yourself. The cost is calculated by our courier service and is a cheaper negotiated option but you are welcome to courier it with your own courier at your own cost.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of delivery to you. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Unfortunately we do not do exchanges. As a small business this is a very expensive way of operating and we hope you understand. However, you can email us and we will consider some very special cases where this can be done.
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge.
If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 2 below.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
Drop us an email, and we will get back to you ASAP.